The Edge Competition Management Software- Licensing Agreement
1) Grant of License. Arabesque Software and the ISI (Ice Skating Institute) grants you the right to use the enclosed software at one facility (arena). You may not use a single copy of the software for multiple facilities.
2) Copyright. You must treat this software like any other copyrighted material except that you can, (a) make one copy of the software for backup or archival purposes, and (b) transfer the software to a hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
3) Restrictions. You may not rent or lease this software. You may not transfer the software or written materials to a new licensee. This includes materials no longer used or needed after an update is purchased or provided. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software. You may not copy the written materials.
4) Terms. This license is effective upon your acceptance of the above agreement and will remain in effect until terminated by Arabesque Software or the ISI, or your failure to comply with the license agreement. Upon termination of the license agreement, you will either return to Arabesque Software or the ISI all copies of the software, or destroy all copies of the software product and associated written materials.
5) Warranty. Arabesque Software and the ISI warrants that the software has been recorded on non-defective media. Arabesque Software and the ISI do not warrant that the software will be error free or operate without interruption. Arabesque Software and the ISI disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software product and the accompanying written materials. In no event will Arabesque Software or the ISI be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this software product, even if Arabesque Software and/or the ISI have been advised of the possibility of such damages.