ISI's insurance benefits are the best in the industry - more coverage at a lower price - plus, ISI policies continue to meet all other association requirements with an extended term of July 1 through Aug. 31 of the following year. All current ISI Professional memberships and liability insurance must be renewed by Sept. 1st to maintain coverage. This is an outstanding offer for prospective ISI Professional members too, so do your friends a favor and tell them all about it.
Who Can Be an ISI Professional Member?
Individuals who derive income from teaching or coaching ice skating or ice hockey.
- Skating Instructor/Coach
- Hockey Instructor/Coach
- Skating Director
- Hockey Director
Why Join ISI?
Access to ISI members-only liability insurance program - Coverage term July 1 thru August 31 of the following year
- $1,000,000 limit general liability per occurence - $5,000,000 Aggregate
- $1,000,000 limit professional liability
Additional ISI Professional Member Benefits:
- Right to use weSKATE®, the original national learn-to-skate program to build and maintain your coaching business
- Right to register ISI tests for individual skaters
- ISI EDGE quarterly professional journal and Recreational Ice Skating quarterly magazine
- Reduced registration fees for ISI professional and educational events and programs
- Limited accident insurance coverage
- Free educational seminars
- Judge certification program
- Access to ISI publications and manuals and electronic communication tools
- Discounted hotel rates for ISI events
- Personalized ISI professional membership card
The membership form now requires your signature. We no longer take memberships over the phone.