• Administrative members that increase their number of registered skaters by targeted percentages of 25%, 50% and 100% will receive additional rewards. This includes skaters registered to the arena/club/skating school by any method (individually or in bulk).
• Rewards for this phase will be in the form of “ISI Bucks,” which may be used as credits toward any ISI program, service or publication (not applicable toward annual membership fees).
Threshold Rewards are calculated as follows:
Level 1 - 25% registration increase earns $100 in ISI Bucks (minimum 25 skaters)
Level 2 - 50% registration increase earns $250 in ISI Bucks (minimum 100 skaters)
Level 3 - 100% registration increase earns $500 in ISI Bucks (minimum 250 skaters)
• Each Administrative member is notified in writing of the number of skaters it registered during the past season and the number needed to reach each reward level for the next season.
• Each Administrative member also receives a comprehensive report listing all skaters registered during the current term
• All ISI Bucks awarded during the 2010-11 membership term will expire on Aug. 31, 2012 .