WORLD RECREATIONAL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Practice Ice Procedures
Official practice sessions will be available on a first-come basis. The selected sessions must match the skater’s competition event level(s) as described below. Couples are allowed on freestyle sessions, but no group number of 3 or more is allowed on freestyle sessions. All Sessions are 30 minutes.
The sessions will be designated as follows:
- Freestyle-All: Skaters of any Freestyle level allowed.
- Tots-Delta: Open to skaters competing in Tot 1-4, Pre-Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Low Jump & Spin and Low Couples Spotlight events.
- Freestyle 1-4: Open to skaters competing in Freestyle 1 through 4 events, Bronze Freestyle, Couples 1-4, Pair 1-2, Medium and Intermediate Jump & Spin and Medium Couples Spotlight events.
- Freestyle 5-10: Open to skaters competing in Freestyle 5 or higher, Silver, Gold or Platinum Freestyle, Pairs 5 or higher, High Jump & Spin and High Couples Spotlight events.
- Dance: Open to solo skaters or couples competing in any dance level.
- Team: Open to teams of three or more skaters including: Synchro teams, Production teams, Kaleidoskate, Pattern, Team Compulsories, Ensemble and Family Spotlight. Smaller groups may combine with other small teams from their facility by mutual consent.
Practice Ice Rules:
- No music will be played on any practice ice session – except for team sessions. During team practice sessions, a team representative is responsible for playing music on the rink sound equipment.
- No back arabesques allowed on any practice session or competition warm-up.
- Props are only allowed on TEAM practice sessions.
- NO IPODS, CD/TAPE PLAYERS or WALKMANS ARE ALLOWED ON ANY PRACTICE SESSIONS.
- All practices sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
On-site Registration - Starts 2:00 p.m. Sunday July 27, 2014 at the ISI Registration desk upstairs in the New England Sports Center.
- Individual practice sessions are $20
- Team practice time $200.00