weSKATE 3.0 with ISILink
Welcome to ISI’s weSKATE 3.0 Class Management Software with ISILink. This interactive software is offered as a FREE member benefit to all ISI administrative members.
The weSKATE 3.0 Class Management Software has been developed as a tool to help you administer all facets of your learn-to-skate program. Whether it be just looking up a member via ISILink or organizing your entire skating school, weSKATE 3.0 can be tailored to suit your needs.
The new ISILink portal is your connection to the ISI member database enabling you to add any type of membership, update individual test records and verify information – all of which is updated daily.
Class Management Software
- Flexible software to suit your needs
- Organize your learn-to-skate program
- Print out rosters, custom graduation certificates and name badges
- List class curriculum and track attendance
- Set defaults for class or semester length including multiple semesters that overlap
- Set controls for instructors teaching various class levels
- Print Progress Reports
- Register tests and print test certificates
- Track skater history - membership, class registration and tests
- Email re-enrollment reminders, birthday greetings or other notices
- Create data for multiple facilities, buildings, locations (i.e., dividing ice for classes, creating off-ice locations etc.)
- Portal to the ISI membership database
- View or edit all of your skaters’ ISI membership and test information
- Easily contact your ISI customers by email through the weSKATE email portal or by printing out mailing labels
- Print out a comprehensive spreadsheet listing all of your ISI members (weSKATE Club, Skater, Hockey, Professional) any time
- Database is updated daily
Competition Management Module
- Verification portion now available (find skater by name or ISI number to verify arena, membership status, test level and age)
- Additional features coming soon