It's Renewal Time!
When you renew your Professional membership and purchase your liability insurance, you'll get BOTH for only $170 - the industry's best bargain! ISI's liability insurance for Professional members can be purchased online. If you pay online your insurance certificate will be emailed to you after your background check is complete.
NOTICE: An ISI background check is now required before a Professional membership can be approved. Once ISI has received your application you will be sent an email from ISI with instructions for completing the required information before your membership can be processed. Please know there is an additional charge for all international members that do not have a US social security number.
Or, after you have ordered your Professional membership and/or Liability insurance online, you may go to the following link to complete your background check. Because of our automated process, you may still receive an emailed request the next business day.
For the term starting July 1, 2014 and expiring August 31, 2015
To purchase Membership and/or Liability Insurance for the term expiring August 31, 2015 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISI's insurance benefits are the best in the industry - more coverage at a lower price - plus, ISI policies continue to meet all other association requirements with an extended term of July 1 through Aug. 31 of the following year. All current ISI Professional memberships and liability insurance must be renewed by Sept. 1st to maintain coverage. This is an outstanding offer for prospective ISI Professional members too, so do your friends a favor and tell them all about it.
Who Can Be an ISI Professional Member?
Individuals who derive income from teaching or coaching ice skating or ice hockey.
- Skating Instructor/Coach
- Hockey Instructor/Coach
- Skating Director
- Hockey Director
Why Join ISI?
Access to ISI members-only liability insurance program - Coverage term July 1 thru August 31 of the following year
- $1,000,000 limit general liability per occurence - $5,000,000 Aggregate
- $1,000,000 limit professional liability
Additional ISI Professional Member Benefits:
- Right to use weSKATE®, the original national learn-to-skate program to build and maintain your coaching business
- Right to register ISI tests for individual skaters
- ISI EDGE quarterly professional journal and Recreational Ice Skating quarterly magazine
- Reduced registration fees for ISI professional and educational events and programs
- Limited accident insurance coverage
- Free educational seminars
- Judge certification program
- Access to ISI publications and manuals and electronic communication tools
- Discounted hotel rates for ISI events
- Personalized ISI professional membership card
The membership form now requires your signature. We no longer take memberships over the phone.