ISI now offeres a membership for officials (Referees & Scorekeepers) for only $18
The ISI Recreational Hockey Program was designed by arena owners for arena operators and their participants. Accordingly, the program allows arena owners and program directors the freedom and flexibility to tailor it to suit their specific needs, while also enjoying the benefits and protection of a nationally sponsored program. The goals of the ISI Recreational Hockey Program are to:
- Stimulate interest at the entry level
- Develop the basic skills needed to enjoy the sport
- Provide a safe and positive playing environment and an enjoyable, fun, rewarding experience
- Generate increased interest and on going participation by all ages and ability levels.
Hockey membership benefits:
- Personalized membership card
- Permission to participate in all ISI endorsed programs
- Free skills test achievement registration
Insurance coverage including:
- Accident medical protection
- Catastrophic injury protection
- Liability insurance protection
Coverage becomes effective on the date the membership application is received at ISI Headquarters. Accident insurance provides protection for any injuries sustained while participating in a program sponsored by an ISI Administrative member facility, club, or league.
Note: This explanation of insurance protection is intended as an outline only. Full coverage details are contained in the policy contract.